From 1 to 9 May 2021 - Mealhada, Portugal.
In this program, the municipality of Mealhada will organize the following events:
- Historical recreation of the Peninsular War - 3rd French Invasion - Batalha do Bussaco (GRHMA)
- Concert with the Light Army Band Venue: Alameda do Luso (open air) maximum capacity 50 seats in accordance with DGS guidelines in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Interpretative and interactive walking routes Location: Mata Nacional do Bussaco and in the areas of the territory related to the battle.
- Presentation of the play "Burnt Land: invasion and resistance
- Presentation of the documentary "Wellington's first line".